ReDesign your current home for the
way you actually live.
Feel at home. Express your unique style, in ways that work for you.
Ready to use your existing furniture, accessories and special collected items in a way that creates a room that feels like you've always wanted?
We can creatively use what you already have to rearrange and redesign your home into the transformed space that you've always wanted! One that works for you and your family, and stays within your budget.
Feel like your home is too small, set up awkwardly, has furniture that feels too old, too big, or doesn't match? We can use a lot of what you have in a new design that will make it feel like a new room! We use 9 key aspects of design to create spaces that work for you, and that will help you "Feel At Home."
We provide various levels of support for you, depending on what you need! We aren't going to force any service on you, just share with you what we can do for you at each level. It's up to you how much advice or guidance or help you want!
Ready for a fresh, new space for ANY budget? Introducing....
(NOTE: specific steps are found on desktop version, not mobile)
ReDesign Consultation $150/room or $200 / 2 hours
Best for rooms where owners are DIY'ers and are ready to run with a plan that fits their needs. You may know what you want but are stuck. After we see the space, you can go with our ReDesign Report and make it work!
(Consult also included as part of the other ReDesign packages.*)
During the ReDesign Consultation, we discuss the furniture arrangement and flow, how to best rearrange the space, what to remove to another location, how to highlight the architectural features and freshen up the room, lighting, window treatments, color advice, and make a priority shopping list!
1. Start with a Discovery Phone Call to find out what you want and need.
2. We visit your home and we discuss the furniture arrangement and flow, how to best rearrange the space, what to remove to another location, how to highlight the architectural features and freshen up the room, lighting, window treatments, color advice, and create a priority shopping list!
3. While we are in the home, you will be writing down this information so you have the knowledge and plan to make it happen!
4. Then you go to it from there with your bad-DIY-self!
(*Small travel fee may pertain if over 30 mins.)
One-Day Room Refresh Transformation $550
This hands-on "Refresh" service is for those who want their home to have a fresh, new look by predominantly using the furniture, accessories, and cherished collectables that you currently have. Our Room Refresh Transformations takes an ordinary room to extraordinary -- creating a warm and inviting space that reflects your style.
We work with your room's features, focal points, and traffic flow to relocate, repurpose, &/or rearrange a space that works for you, for much less than buying all new furniture! Give us a day and see what we can do!
1. Start with a free "Discovery Call" and an electronic questionnaire so we can find out about your needs, wants, problems and style preferences for your room.
2. Schedule and have the Consultation session in your home.
3. We plan and shop (up to 2 hours, with receipts for agreed-upon spending limit) and purchase key things for the room that will make a huge difference.
**We pass any designer-discounts we get on to you!**
4. Then, we come back to your home to spend up to 4 hours refreshing your space. We'll "shop your house" and then use your artwork, accessories, as well as the items we purchased for you, to give your room a whole new look and feel!
Come in and enjoy the big reveal!
ReDesign Room Makeover Transformation
Affordable redesign on a budget! This service is for those who want their home to have a fresh, new look, bringing in new features, furniture and /or accessories to complete the "new" room you have been dreaming about.
We have a 3-step planning process, while the follow-up steps
are based on your situation; all plans will include product images and clickable, digital shopping links!
1. Start with a "Discovery Call" and our online design questionnaire so we can determine your needs and wants for your space.
2. Consultation and Proposal:
Schedule and have the Consultation session in your home. Proposal and agreement.
3. Planning stage:
(Could include new furniture styles, specific pieces to purchase, paint color palette, specific redesign suggestions and options for each aspect of the space, as well as suggestions for furniture, accessories and updates that will further beautify the room.)
To do this, we will use digital design boards with the palette, purchases and materials, including clickable links to make shopping a breeze!
4. Sharing of the vision and next-steps planning:
We will meet via Zoom or in-person to review our suggestions, and either you or we can make plans for next-steps as necessary, ranging from painting to purchases to updates to lighting, flooring, or whatever the job entails.
5. Final arrangement, design, and styling:
We will return after the work is done to arrange and beautify the room for your friends' and family's "final" reveal!
Optional Add-On Redesign Services:
Cosmetic Updates / “Honey-Do-List”: $ varies
Certain smaller jobs can be handled by us! Talk to us about what we can do to cross things off your list. Can only be added to a redesign service, not as a stand-alone service.
Shopping Services: $50 /hour
We can save you time and money with our discounts and shopping smarts! We can get a discount at many places, and shop for renovating samples or your recommended accessories at a reasonable hourly rate, plus the cost of the items. You can be sure that we will get all the "pieces" for your project so you can enjoy the beautiful changes to your home and not be stressed or stuck in indecision mode.
Small fee applies to all services if travel is farther than 30 minutes from Grove City.